Monday, May 26, 2014

Polyvore Picks 5/27/2014

It's that time again! Time for me to share a few more of my Polyvore Creations with you lovelies! Hope ya like these 2 fine and dandys I chose today!




This post's picks is all about the opposites! And that rhymed! Yay I'm a rapper! lol Anywho...the above outfit is a perfect sweetheart look for a cool summer night out with friends! Dance the night away or hit the pier for a cocktail party with that special someone!

The outfit below is called PinUp Business Meeting, I LOVE PIN UP STYLE! But I also love looking like I know exactly what I want and how to get it ON MY OWN. So this outfit is perfect for an office meeting, especially if you're the one in charge and make all the rules...and rule 1 in my office, there are no rules ;)




till next time lovers
remember to be

No comments:

Post a Comment