Friday, May 9, 2014

Polyvore Pick Of The Day: 5/9/14

    Hey Francey Frans! I am uber excited to start a new segment on my blog called Polyvore Pick Of The Day! If you don't know there is this amazing fashion site called Polyvore that allows you to choose from millions of items in an online closet and piece together outfits you like! When I first found out about Polyvore, I spent hours a day on it.

    I decided I would start sharing an outfit a day with all you lovelies Francey Frans out there, some of which will be ones I made and some will be ones made by others. As always I will give credit and include links! Here is the first outfit, made by MOI, enjoy!

 This is a very casual look. Some of you may know that I am a sucker for pairing a spring dress with rustic boots. Throw in a cardigan or a big sweater and I am there baby! This look is perfect for a day in the park jamming with friends, a trip to a flea market/swap meet, or just heading to a movie with the bestie! I love this look for many reasons. #1 the corral and rust base colorings throughout the whole ensemble are to die for, the earrings and necklace are simple but make a statement and those boots, I mean come on! If you liked the outfit comment and let me know what ya thought below and remember to go create your own fun looks at Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment