Thursday, April 24, 2014

Are you an Earring Whore? ME TOO!

So with some encouragement from my best friend, I decided to start sharing my little Fashion and Beauty secrets with you all! I don't think I have the market cornered on fashion or beauty, but I like considering myself a Fashionista Badass, so here ya go! This page is dedicated to all the tips, tricks, and flips of being a badass when it comes to looking good ;)
Can you believe that's me in the center, long natural hair days, oh how I miss you...and then want to chop you right back off again! lol The girls and I got all painted up by Drag Queens for a special production event I hosted last year with my media network CMN (Candor Media Network)
Now a days I am rockin the BLONDE! Platinum all the way baby, just like my music ;) one day!
I have fun with my looks! Most girls hate themselves, their bodies, their eyes, etc...I used to be that way, but recently decided if I was stuck with me forever why spend so much time hating myself?
I love my green eyes, my bold makeup choices, my blonde hair, my fair skin! I love it all! I am even starting to love my BIG body!
I consider myself an earring whore, a shoe whore too but that's for another day...so #BadAssFashionTip #1
GOLD AND CORAL ORANGE are always, and I mean ALWAYS sexy when it comes to earrings...
Don't be afraid to get a little Bollywood on em now! Wait until you see my Bollywood shoes, at least thats what all my Drag Queen friends call them lol But thats for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment